Coco B YTT 200
With Kaity Rose
MAY 1 - 22
Do you have a deep love for yoga? Can you envision immersing yourself in the lifestyle, teachings and practices of yoga with likeminded people? Have you dreamt of taking your practice to the next level, and sharing your deep love of yoga with others as a career?
You've come to the right place.
Join us for our 200-Hour training where you will spend three weeks learning, expanding, and growing in community with like-minded yogis. You will learn:
- Anatomy and physiology, an essential foundation for practicing and teaching safely
- Philosophy and energy psychology to take your practice beyond the physical
- Ayurveda, nature-connection, and self care practices to ignite your personal growth, a sense of gratitude, and love
-Skills for teaching with confidence and grace, and the power to deeply impact your community through yoga
- Much, much more!
What makes our training unique?
- We honor our connection with nature and mother earth. We approach yoga as a means of exploring and deepening this connection.
- We understand that the learning process is not linear. Our teaching model incorporates group discussion, hands-on experimentation, experiential learning, and instructor support and feedback.
- We value the student learning process as both somatic and intellectual, offering rest and/or movement breaks throughout the day to encourage integration of the material.
- We value spiritual growth and personal development as a part of our YTT experience. While this is an intensive learning environment, it is also an opportunity to be impacted by yoga on a deep level.
- We emphasize safe and accurate anatomical cueing to support the longevity of your and your students' practices.
- We encourage modifications, adaptations, and the use of props to share yoga with all body types and needs.
Led by Kaity Rose, C-IAYT
Bio-Kaity Rose, C-IAYT is the founder of Wild Earth Yoga Therapy and owner of LC Yoga. Kaity helps women heal from anxiety, pain, and trauma.
Kaity guides students in deepening their connection with body, mind, nature, and life-force. She integrates nature connection, meditation, breathwork, functional movement, life-coaching, and meaningful ceremony into her offerings.
Kaity offers global yoga retreats, teacher trainings, and Yoga Therapy sessions in addition to her workshops and classes. She specializes in trauma-informed yoga therapy, yoga for stress resiliency and anxiety, and functional movement therapy. She thrives working with special populations, such as seniors, trauma survivors, or those who struggle with mental health (anxiety, borderline personality disorder, bipolar, depression, and so on).
Kaity has received her credentials from Kripalu School of Yoga and Ayurveda, Integrative Yoga Therapy, and Naropa University.
Embed Code - https://www.wetravel.com/checkout_embed?uuid=44905116